Friday, August 28, 2009

Man over mind

The quote was said be the man be the truth
The line goes as if there doesn't need to be proof
What's my story just called me the flawed hero
Who at times might think that he's worth close to zero
What makes a man change his stone cold ways
What makes a man happy for the rest of his days
The truth sets one free and free I shall be
As close to the story that you soon shall see
Great expectations to be the man be the mountain
Not sure if you'll find me drinking from that fountain
Of fear of doubt the things that can destroy
Every hopeful girl and every hopeful boy
In my years I've learned that salvation is in self
In my tears I've learned to control my health
Be willing yet to stay strong through the fire
Be patient keep that burning desire
To be as good I can for the rest of time
Ever so hopeful I do think that's the last line

1 comment: