Monday, August 3, 2009

Without regret

In forgetting tomorrow we remember today
If asked I can't explain why I feel this way
Am I wrong for trying to be the best man
Do I bring on hatred in the worst that I can
I won't ask for forgiveness I'm guilty of nothing
What we're guilty of is turning nothing into something
I don't regret the action I regret the result
Is the saying that has us all in a cult
I'm not sorry for the time I said true words
I'm not regretful for the kiss on 133rd
The experts ourselves claim we are who we are
Well believe it or not then we'll never get very far
The story has been told time and time again
The end is the same my confused old friend
Whether a breakup a fight and the choices we make
Those are the chances we're compelled to take
Overall I don't cry I don't lie I can't tell
If we'll be led to heaven or be led to hell
With these things we truly can never be set
I'd rather live this life in confidence no regrets

No comments:

Post a Comment