Thursday, June 16, 2011

From Reflective to Transcendent

I had a past but it's not why I'm here
I have a present and that I don't fear
I used to think what was right and wrong
Honestly I really think I always knew all along
Just chose not to live up to the greatness I am
Chose to stay a boy and not be that man
From limbo to relevance to a star I rise
Best part is there's no tears in my eyes
It's not dramatic it's fantastic like Marvel's Four
It's a lesson and a blessing like never before
I've learned to push harder with the heart of a champ
Knowing that I got the support of my team and my camp
I never advertise that I'm the best but I'm getting damn good
Realizing now that in some ways I always knew I would
I'm not even close to my past anymore I'm independent
Can't wait for the day where my talent is transcendent

No comments:

Post a Comment