Thursday, June 16, 2011

Talk Back

I can't listen to her when she talks back to me like that
It makes me irritated can't keep my thoughts intact
I can't defend myself so I don't I retreat to my shell
There's a reason this sh*t sounds like a hard sell
Always priding myself on being as nice as I can
But how should you feel when a woman disrespects that man
Forget getting physical that's a waste of my time
I need to go to jail just because you get inside my mind
Never that but sometimes it makes me wonder
What can I say that has the type of thunder
To get you to calm down and leave it alone
This anger I feel I sure as hell can't condone
It is that and just that is why I cry
Maybe that will send a message tears in my eyes
Cause nothing else works and with this strength I lack
I just learn to keep quiet and never talk back

No comments:

Post a Comment