Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Expertise of saying goodbye

It isn't personal I just don't care anymore
It isn't about hate lets not make this sore
I've given all I got to try and appease
If you think of the same then I just say please
The truth is we're only as good as the last day
It's not that complicated to feel this way
The bottom line is lets let this go
The friendship was nice but what's there to show
How much must I ask or call out for you guys
I seemed to be the only person that tries
Now detached and trying to live as I can
Only concerned with trying to be the best man
If not said through my words than said through my actions
We're not the same not the same old faction
Again if it was hate than there'd be beef
Right now honestly what I feel is relief
Thanks for your time I appreciate it for real
But im just sayin good bye that's how I feel

No comments:

Post a Comment