Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mad Love....

I see it as insane draining the heart
You wonder if you knew it from the start
That this love would be legend for all the wrong reasons
Wishing you had the opportunity to commit treason
It's not how you should think but you do just because
Looking for anyway to get back to where it was
I see people fight for the point of nothing
Though we all really know it turns out to something
After that fighting I see the loving again
This pattern is crazy I know it'll never end
So I observe quietly just to understand it's meaning
Hopefully it's to the point where I know what I'm seeing
Got women saying I can't take this sh*t anymore
Got men saying I'll do the same sh*t like before
It's amazing how people get so mad over it
It's amazing how they're addicted to the crazy idea of it
I guess that's mad love that's what it does
A love that makes you wonder what exactly it was

No comments:

Post a Comment