Monday, November 22, 2010

What tears to a man's eyes mean

They mean that you've lost him don't try to get him back
No more excuses just to keep the charade intact
If you break me that far, then I'm already broken
Chilling are these words that I have just spoken
Not knowing what's next but knowing it will end
Not looking for an answer not looking for a friend
Just wanna stop these damn tears from leaving my eyes
A heart on the mend will be a heart back on the rise
So this idea that a woman is allowed to control the situation
Just makes it more difficult and compounds the frustration
Asking me to give any more then what i've given is unforgiven
Another reason to change the way that you're living
I catch myself when I think of the past
Knowing that those memories never truly did last
Never knew this feeling and never had forseen
Guess that's what tears to a man's eyes mean

No comments:

Post a Comment