Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Love spoken by me

It's the chase I made four months ago
It's the time I spent purging my soul
The things I'll write and say to you
When I fight all my lies to be this true
It's the moment I told you how I felt
It's about that kiss that made me melt
It's the difference of opinion that we share
It's the day that I realized how much you care
If reminded I go back about two years
When you were the sum of all my fears
How I tried and I tried with no chance left
I wanted your heart to be my next theft
Effortless no it took my all my being
It was something special in you I was seeing
If asked whether I would chase you again
The answer without a doubt is yes my friend
These days so fast as they go by
Is it love I suppose that's the reason why
It's the tears that never come it's the pain that's gone
I've known it was you all along
In the end does it matter how the story was told
In the climax I'll kiss you if I may be so bold
To be truthful to heart to be honest to light
As was said to you on a bench on that cool night
I love you and that's all I must say
I love you and that's what was spoken today

No comments:

Post a Comment