Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Quote the stonecutter

Remember that line the stonecutter said
I do and to my recollection this is how it read
It isn't about the last hit the chisel makes
It's the ones before it that has what it takes
To break the hold to break the line
Like anything else just take your time
The patience of few can give us a plan
To save every woman save every man
If asked I quote this little fable
Make sure to not leave the quote on the table
Use it apply I know that I need it
Sometimes we gotta live it eat it and breathe it
In all of our truth we don't wanna try
We're afraid we'll be left to cry
Maybe that's the only way we'll learn
That in life sometimes we just have to burn
Quote the stonecutter the brave boy said
These things I'll follow as I read

No comments:

Post a Comment