Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Ultimate Sacrifice

To commit to this life means I must cut down
It means that I sacrifice all around
My dearly possesions to advance the plan
In order to become the best that I can
Will take will and grit like never before
Will it take me out or will it make me want more
The love I have for life is higher than high
The choices I have sometimes make me cry
The reason for tears is I know the answer
The thought of doubt does spread like cancer
Though I know I must be strong be ready be steady
I have to prove to myself and the world that I'm ready
For what I want not what I need what I want to be
Is to be the best person that you can see
In order to do that some things must go
Maybe one thing I'll keep for that I'll say no
For the love for the life for the days I need
This advice I give to myself I must take heed
Sacrifice it all for now is the ideal
For my future will be made that much more real

No comments:

Post a Comment