Monday, October 12, 2009

Confident speak to a lady...

It's not expected to respect an obvious love
It'll take the peace of two like two doves
Am I interested maybe but no more drama
Don't worry not planning to run to momma
My heart is not here to go through more tension
It's here to expand this to a brand new dimension
Concentrate on us what we got the potential is there
I say that as I run my fingers through your hair
In living you learn to love the life you live
In time I've learned I've got to forgive
It isn't hard to see that you and I match
Baby girl you know you're nothing but a catch
Infact I'm thinking you roll this way
I've got a couple of things I'd like to say
Like lets get together and make this work
Like the great ones u beam me up like Capt. Kirk
Not joking true story at the end of these words
I want you to appreciate the con and subtext of these verbs
In so many words lets be who we'll be
When it comes down to it its just you and me

No comments:

Post a Comment