Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Leaving

You told me to be the person that changed it all
Didn't feel that way when you forgot to call
You told me lies more than I thought I could take
If its so real then why does it feel so fake
I didn't come here to argue I'm getting my clothes
The situation hurts me more than it shows
I just wanna go get my bearings find common ground
Right now I'm feeling I can't have you around
When they said love hurts they sure weren't lying
Well to be quite honest it wasn't for a lack of trying
Maybe we should both think of what went wrong
Or maybe we shouldnt've been together all along
I'm just thinking just pondering taking the space
Trying to remove the frown from my face
I just wanna leave damn let me go
Will I come back I can't say that I know

No comments:

Post a Comment