Monday, May 10, 2010

Life not in a nutshell, but in a four course meal

You learn to live in good times or bad
All I'll remember is the good times we've had
You learn to be happy even in times of doubt
Sometimes we forget that love is what it's all about
I'll lose the idea to win the reality
Simplistically speaking in all actuality
I'm understanding that life is battles and wars
There's days when the heart sinks on others it soars
I just keep remembering what my momma said
Her thoughts remain with me as I go to bed
Life is but a dream my son just keep dreaming
It has to be real these dreams that I'm seeing
I'm hoping for the best never fearing for the worst
Not trying to look too hard to quench that thirst
Accepting but not relenting as the journey takes face
Not sure where I am but I think it's a good place

No comments:

Post a Comment