Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Live Love

Love and care mix both you have it all
As good as the sound of your lovers last call
Feel the emotion and let it consume you
Only let it when it's right when its real and true
In my experience the right time is here
All I require is my baby being near
For the rest of you out there don't take it for granted
But when the moment comes feel it all feel enchanted
You are on a journey that the heart desires
Live it and love it as it takes you higher
I am of the theory that you must take a chance
Whether it's a decision or life in this case romance
I have I feel good and my advice to you
When it's right forever it'll always feel new
So love like you never thought you could
Believe like you never thought you would
Relief in mind body and soul
Love is the answer and it is your control

No comments:

Post a Comment