Thursday, May 13, 2010

Self-Searching

They say wish on a star you'll find your way
Just remember it's you who will make your day
Self reliance is like chicken soup for the soul
A reminder of how you get from broken to whole
Hey love is great a partner is a blessing
But let it be your addition like salad dressing
You make your breaks you decide your path
Gotta do this the whole way no need for way of half
I've lived this long so I'll keep living strong
I've known my way whether it's right or wrong
It's truly heartening the path of self discovery
When you say to yourself it's good because of me
I'll leave you with this as you walk on this road
Sure you need someone in life to lighten the load
But at the end of the day to an extent it's your story
You and I are not the only ones there were plenty before me

No comments:

Post a Comment