Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Traveler

"Pull the Trigger. Just pull it. There's no reason to be scared, no reason for that. You've gone this far junior. You might as well complete the path." Those were the words that Alvin said. It was amazing to me how this man I had just met two weeks ago had gotten me into this mess. "I can't! I can't kill her! I fucking won't! I don't care what you do, we're turning ourselves in right now damnit!" I shouted with a voice cracking. These moments aren't exactly what you would be expecting when you're 19 years old having someone at gunpoint. "I appreciate you having your morals, but I don't give a flying fuck about them. Either you kill her, or I kill you both, the choice is yours." He said very calmly. What a pure dickhead. So I guess I either commit my first murder or die for no reason. "Ok, fine, you son of a bitch." As I took the gun and pointed it at Shaunie. "I'm sorry but I need you to turn around and get on your knees." I said. This is what happens when you see too many spy movies. What can I say? It sounded cool. "No, please, you know I don't deserve this. You don't have to listen to him, you don't owe him anything." She said with fear in her eyes. I needed a way out of this without killing her, I couldn't kill anyone. I WOULDN'T kill anyone. I decided to pretend to harass her so I pulled her close with the gun pointed towards her temple. "If you trust me, I will get you out of this alive I promise. Now get on your damn knees!" I yelled. I think Alvin was convinced. "It's about time you grew some balls, kid. Now do us a favor so we can get out of here, Kill the Bitch now please." He said calmly. Ok, I was really hoping that someone would come save us here but it looks like that has no chance of happening. This is risky but I don't have another choice. Damn I wish I was home eating right now.


To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment