Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Criticism and why it matters and why it doesn't

We will always be judged by people we don't know
We will always feel like we have extra to show
No matter the advice we'll need to respond
It doesn't matter if these two people bond
It's a vice in life that many people require
It's that criticism that at times stokes my fire
It also at times makes me wonder why
That people need to make your character seem like a lie
I'm not blessed with perfection but neither are you
You're not better than me and that fact is true
So instead of pretending like it really means a thing
I'd rather know and understand what you're thinking
Then again does it matter you are the way you are
It's a reason why I would never take it that far
I laugh at the critics for reasons unseen
At the end of the day you'll know what I mean

No comments:

Post a Comment