Monday, July 26, 2010

Journal of a Believer-Chapter 2

A lesson has been learned no need to yearn
Just me and my thoughts as the clock churns
So what I ask of you is simple or so you may think
Pay attention you might lose it before you blink
The theoretical approach to saving the plan
Is refreshing the page revamping the man
What is your theory I ask this question
Questioning constantly answer in succession
Your life is of value remember what I say
And maybe just maybe you'll be saved today
You'll be told that you can't you won't or you shouldn't
Never regret and say I knew I couldn't
A lasting effect of life on the edge
You can always come close but don't jump off the ledge
In closing I will repeat quote chapter and verse
Believing in yourself won't get you in a hearse

No comments:

Post a Comment