Friday, July 30, 2010

An Emphatic Reply to you

You called me out once and I said I will never fight
You called me out twice and it's on tonight
I tried to be nice respectful and understanding
Make it easy for you give you that safe landing
But you made it a war guns blazing the air
Just telling you now that I really don't care
Thank god I got people that can hold me down
It's why I'm never shaken and I never frown
What you got is an enemy for life and that's how I stand
You spat in my face when I offered a shake of hand
It isn't about hate it's about what you stand for
I know now that I won't stand for it any more
So if I ever EVER see your face again
Just remember you won't be welcomed by a friend
Like I said no hate but pure fury I send
I know for right now this won't be the end

Always stand up for yourself regardless of person place or thing, never compromise your beliefs. Be blessed (this was just writing lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment