Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hidden Message

There is a defiance in self reliance
In life you must learn true compliance
Not saying conform but accept your fate
There's a reason that you feel it's getting late
Through the twists and turns the soul will burn
Hopeful we'll survive and make the right turn
As believing in this as ever can be
Imagine what it might mean to me
I won't cry at loss cause it was destiny
I won't apply for boss I run the rest of me
I am my own man with flas and vices
I'm intrigued by it all the mystery entices
Believe you me I am as good as the earth
Accept what I say you'll find your worth
As a man not perfect but perfect is I
There's a hidden message here I will not lie
Your belief in yourself is all you can use
With that belief you will never lose

No comments:

Post a Comment