Thursday, June 27, 2013

Silence

The awkward sound of nothing as I know she's gone
The words come to my mouth but it's all wrong
I stare at the clock waiting for a minute to pass by
I can't hear the ticks though and I don't know why
She said something but it can't come to my mind
Frantic breaths as if I'm in a snakes bind
I don't hear them either as I sit on my bed
The sounds are clear like sounds of the dead
Pictures and videos play back in my head
Holding back tears that I don't want to shed
I walk to the wall and see a photo of you and I
I look with the hurt of a thousand lies
I scream with frustration but I can't hear myself
It's as if the volume as been set to stealth
It's over stop the fight no more violence
And I end this as I started in complete silence

No comments:

Post a Comment