Friday, June 28, 2013

Life Cycle

So many times I said I'd never get over it
2 years later I can't even remember it
Cycles of life where change is a reminder
That in dark times you'll find something kinder
So many times I thought it wouldn't change
1 day later the new feeling feels strange
Cycles of life where new is old pretty fast
Times that were celebrated times that didn't last
So when I speak of the feelings I used to project
I looked at it from a brand new aspect
Cycles of life where what wasn't now is the mode
No crystal ball in life just what the times have showed
And in that moment I can't lie to my eyes
Cycles of life as I begin to realize
Expect the unexpected as the time grows near
Change is guaranteed and it's hard not to fear
But the truth in the matter is each time I've grown
In each life cycle that growth I've shown

No comments:

Post a Comment