Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Looking Back

This is not a poem obviously. I was just going through some of my old notes on Myspace(soooo 2006) and I can see the very truth in the statement that the more you change, the more you stay the same.


For awhile I was thinking that my sensitivity had taken a nosedive for a lack of care. It's the opposite actually lol, it's because I realized the world is truly a complicated place with complicated people, and I must admit my expectations have lessened. Now whether that's a good or bad thing remains to be seen.


As I head to my next b-day I'm more convinced then ever that I have found my identity, at a cost of learning of how the world really works. I needed to be thrown into something serious due to the fact that I've grown up rather naive. Naive being an understatement. I did not either understand or accept what was out there for me.

Now that I do... it's all about what's next, and what's next is a party.... next week I celebrate... totally free and strong... after that... on to the next endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment