Thursday, August 19, 2010

Pitch Black (PoetAC Throwback 08)

Unseen in the night is the pain of years
Unnoticed in darkness is the emergence of fears
Love is gone with no hope no light to remain
I can't see I can't see I'm going insane
Forgive all my sins my trials of destruction
I hope if I pray I get pitch black's reduction
I'm walking around this vision I try to enhance
With no luck no savior not a ghost of a chance
Tell me you love me it will bring me some light
I won't feel that I can only live free at night
Don't believe it you see it its just that I can't
With this darkness around me all I can do is rant
Faith and belief go hand in hand with sunlight
Darkness and despair complete the dark's fright
I'm losing I'm lost I'm under an attack
I guess thats how it feels when it's Pitch Black

No comments:

Post a Comment