Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Most Unstable Stability

In essence define a relationship break it to a tee
Believe it or not sometimes it's chaotic to me
The simplest things can get you so damn mad
Yet it's those same things that's the best you ever had
Love is mad sometimes out of control but as calm as the sea
Sometimes it's as quiet as a summer's night tree
You see the ends to the means yet you never pull the trigger
You realize in the scheme of things it's about something bigger
Now what that may be is a crisis of heart
Or it's something so easy like shopping at Walmart
You understand what I'm saying it's stable but it's not
The calmest but craziest ride if I haven't forgot
You can be removed from the world but be in touch with her
You can lose touch with her but remember what we were
Confusing perhaps that's the feeling that you'll get
It will always be another sunrise or sunset
As I close the book I will remember the truth
As unstable as it seems our stability is the proof
That true love conquers all whether stable or not
The only thing that matters is I love her a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment