Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Proof Of Life

Through the fire of desire it'll take me higher
I'm doing this life sentence with no crimes no priors
You believe what I'm saying displaying these lines
Understanding this life is that true blue grind
Every day you feel it going out into the world
Not knowing what affects every boy and girl
You're no different than me with the highs and the lows
Sometimes we don't know where the hell this life goes
But truth be told we wake up every day
With a lot to do and plenty to say
I'll never be as happy as when I'm living that life
Maybe one day chilling with my wife
But that's what it's about trials and tribulations
Understand what I'm saying feel the situation
Proof of life is breathing one hour to the day
No need to believe and no need to pray
Cause the proof we have is where we stand
Proof of life in this golden land

No comments:

Post a Comment