Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sanity On Trial (AC Throwback) 09

The defendant is crazy the world tends to claim
The plantiff is I as I report this shame
This idea of who you are what you represent
Has ripped me in two and made a serious dent
Just ask yourself why and maybe you could say
What led you to acting and being this way
So vengeful and hurtful a mind out of whack
It's not a moment that you can take back
I want the death penalty for this heinous crime
I cry cause I need you almost all the time
Though tears become fears that make it surreal
Do you know how you really made me feel
Like I'm lost like I'm gone with no sense of being
I thought it was hope and love that I was seeing
My point was made I rest my case
Just look to the defendant the truth is on his face"

No comments:

Post a Comment